Xbox 360 Emulator For PC: Xbox 360 has been a flagship product of Microsoft since it took over Song’s PlayStation soon after its launch. Having gained a formidable market share, the Xbox 360 gaming unit may still be not affordable for some gaming enthusiasts. Here you will see How To Play Xbox 360 Games On PC? A unique solution to this problem is resolved using an Xbox 360 emulator.
Xbox 360 emulator is basically a software application that runs on Windows OS and can load Xbox 360 games depending on its system requirements. To do so, there are several products that are available in the market such as Xenia Emulator, Box Emulator, etc. The following article shall go through the workings, features, minimum system requirements, checking legality and installing the Xbox 360 emulator on PC/Laptop in general.
Working of Xbox 360 Emulator For PC / Laptop
Xbox 360 emulator for Windows is designed to optimally run Xbox gaming applications on any versions of Windows 7 or higher. The emulation involves optimization of hardware controls, screen resolution, compatibility of Xbox applications to that of Windows 7 or higher versions. Any Xbox 360 emulator in the market promises to provide support for over 99% of Xbox games. But the important points of discourse between the best Xbox 360 emulator and an ordinary Xbox 360 emulator would be its support to multiple versions of Windows, memory consumption, graphics requirements and simple user interface.
Features Of Xbox 360 Emulator For Windows 10/ 8/ 7
All the major Xbox 360 emulators for Windows 7 or 10 are available for free download. While the choices are many, it is important to look into the following features to pick the best emulator on Windows. Major features of any Xbox 360 emulators should be:
- Have a framerate of over 25+ fps.
- Able to load games faster even on Resume or Pause options.
- Ability to auto-save games.
- Support graphics devices such as Radeon GPUs or nVidia.
- Ability to support almost all the Xbox 360 games.
Minimum System Requirement Of Xbox 360 Emulator For Windows 7
Any Xbox 360 emulator has minimum system requirements to run smoothly on Windows PC/laptop.
- Core Processor: Works on Intel core duo, i3 or above processors as well as higher generations of AMD processors.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia or Radeon GPU
- RAM Requirement: 2GB or more
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- DirectX Requirement: Yes, version 9 or above.
How To Identify Legit Xbox 360 Emulator For PC/Laptop?
Many an instance, the user ends up infecting one’s own PC with some notorious viruses in the name of Xbox 360 emulator file. Therefore, utmost care must be taken to identify the legitimate source for Xbox 360 emulator for PC download. This may be taken care by the following ways:
- Usually, the downloadable file must be in .rar/.zip file format. If the downloadable file is in .exe or any other format, there are high chances of it being a malicious software.
- Use official download source such as Box Emulator.
- Constraint yourself from downloading Xbox 360 emulator on a Public computer.
- Scan the downloaded file using virus protection programs.
Download And Install Xbox 360 Emulator For PC/ Laptop
Before proceeding to install the emulator, make sure to download and install Microsoft Net Framework 4.0. Once it is done, you may proceed to the next step of downloading and installing Xbox 360 emulator. Follow the below steps to finish this process:
- Unzip the Xbox 360 emulator downloaded file from http://boxemulator.com/#download and right click on the installer file to run it as administrator.
- Once the installation is complete, x_loader file must be loaded. Follow the on-screen instructions after clicking on Emulator > Extract x_loader.
- Configure the Xbox 360 console, alternatively, you may choose to use mouse or keyboard from the controller option.
How To Play Xbox 360 Games On PC?
After Complete installation of Xbox 360 Emulator for PC using the above method, follow the below steps:
- Adjust the Graphics properties before loading a game for uninterrupted experience.
- Insert the required game disk drive. Alternatively, download the ISO file available on the internet in case you do not have a disk drive.
- Load the game pressing Emulator in the menu bar and following either one of the approaches: select Boot from DVD or select Boot from ISO file.
- The game should ideally run. In case of further difficulty, you should revisit Preferences > Graphics settings. Here apply necessary changes to see if the game works properly.
After completing all process you can do google for how to play xbox 360 games on windows 10! We will also provide tips for that shortly.
So what are you waiting for? Download Xbox 36o emulator for free and enjoy a rich gaming experience on your Windows PC/Laptop.