Is your MacBook Pro stuck on loading screen with Apple logo on it? Here are quick tips that can help you. As we know MacBook Pro is an amazing product launched by apple with powerful speed and performance. Though this product has a variety of fascinating features yet it also possesses a lot of issues. One such problem is caused when it repeatedly gets stuck on the loading screen. This type of malfunctioning often causes serious delay in the MacBook. Here are a few possible ways that can be taken up when your MacBook Pro is stuck on Apple logo.
MacBook Pro Stuck on Loading Screen. Here’s a Fix
Reset MAC’S SMC
Whenever your Mac shows minor errors in loading it can be fixed easily by simply resetting SMC of your Mac. Following are the steps to reset the SMC:
- First step is to shut down the MacBook followed by hitting the shift, control, and option keys.
- Next is to press the power button and hold it for about 10 seconds. And then release the keys followed by reboot of your MacBook
In case your MacBook is stuck on the Apple logo with the loading bar even after resetting SMC, then it is advisable to reset your Mac’s NVRAM. The following procedure is to be followed:
- First step is to restart your MacBook.
- The next step is to press and hold the keys namely command, option, R, and P and holding it for 20 seconds. This process is to be followed until your MacBook restarts automatically.
Boot MAC In Safe Mode
Booting of your MacBook in safe mode can be done in order to perform troubleshooting when your Mac is stuck on the loading bar.
The boot process of Mac includes the following steps:
- Initial step is to reboot your MacBook.
- Hit the shift key and hold on to it until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Once the login window pops in, release the shift key.
Boot MAC In Recovery Mode:
Booting your Mac in recovery mode helps you to get rid of certain errors including Mac freezing on startup.
To boot Mac in the recovery mode here are the following steps:
- First step is to turn on the MacBook by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the R and command key until the Apple logo is shown.
- Step two is basically the display of the utility window.
- In order to fix the startup disk, select the disk utility option.
Boot MAC In Single User Mode
MacBook Pro stuck on loading screen is a major witnessed error. This problem can be tackled by performing boot operation on Mac in single user mode and here are the steps to perform the same:
- Firstly, switch on your MacBook with the help of the power button, followed by immediate pressing of command and S keys.
- Do not release the keys until a white box appears.
Repair The Disk
IMac stuck on loading screen can also be due to issues in the hard drive. In such cases it is crucial to repair the hard drive. The following are the steps to perform the same:
- Step 1 is to restart your MacBook Pro.
- Simultaneously press the command and R keys until the utility menu I’d displayed on the screen.
- Next step is to choose the disk utility and select on the continue button.
- Click on the view option and also the show all devices option.
- Next is to choose the disk from the list.
- And finally choose First Aid and click on done option.
When the above techniques fail to perform efficiently, you can always reinstall macOS for repairing the operating system of your MacBook Pro. For this technique, all you require is a stable internet connection.
The steps are very simple starting with the restarting of your MacBook followed by pressing the command and R keys simultaneously until the utility menu gets displayed on the screen.
Choose the option given as reinstall macOS and select on continue.
The final step requires you to follow all the instructions that will be displayed on to the screen.
Shutting Down MAC
MacBook Pro stuck on Apple logo is a serious issue faced by many users and sometimes it so happens that you are unable to shut down your device directly from the Apple menu.
In such situations what you can do is to hit the power button and hold it for a few seconds until your device is turned off.
Next is to wait around a minute after disconnecting all the peripheral devices.
And finally, turn on your MacBook by pressing the Power button.
Using the Startup Manager
In order to start your MacBook using a startup manager, firstly press option and power key simultaneously followed by choosing which disk to boot from.
In case of any firmware password, kindly enter the password at the start of the process.
Trying Internet Recovery
When your MacBook Pro’s startup disk fails to work, you can try using internet recovery method in order to troubleshoot the issues by fixing them using reinstall of macOS
- This technique works only on few Models of Macbook, therefore it necessary to first check for the compatibility on the community website of Apple.
- The basic function of the internet recovery method is to simply reinstall the same OS that was installed on your device during purchase.
- This technique is suitable only when there is some problem in your MacBook’s internal disk.
Running The Apple Hardware Diagnostics
Following are the steps that need to be followed for running the Apple hardware diagnostics:
- Firstly, step is to disconnect all the peripheral devices excluding keyboard, display and mouse. This is done in order to prevent any errors during running of the hardware diagnostics.
- Second step is to place your MacBook on a stable and strong work surface.
- This is followed by Turning off your device.
- Next step is to turn on your MacBook or MacBook Pro and press and hold on to the D key until you see the hardware test icon.
- Next is to select any language and click on the arrow present at the right side.
- Hit on to the test button, followed by pressing either the T or the return button.
- When running of the test is complete, the results will appear on the lower right side.
- Lastly, quit the hardware test and either turn off or restart your device.
Some Final Words
These are the few tips that help to solve an issue as MacBook Pro stuck on loading screen or MacBook pro stuck on apple logo. It is important that you choose the technique with respect to your device compatibility that will ensure you with successful results as well as save your time.
Visit Techofier for more updates.